Located in the heart of Ballard, this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car garage, 1,250 square foot penthouse condo with south-west exposure is just steps away from city life. Ranked with a walk score of 99, the building is located within walking distance to the eclectic hub of shops, restaurants, parks, Sunday Farmers Market and services that define the area. The meticulously maintained contemporary building, The Danielle built in 2010, includes a roof-top deck, lobby entrance security, secure parking and storage. This condo is the only unit in the building with a wide wrap-around balcony deck that overlooks the area. Enjoy elevated living in the historic Ballard neighborhood!
- Monthly Home Owner’s Association fee is $605 and includes water, sewer, garbage and common areas.
- Resale Certificate available upon request.
- No special assessments.
- No rental restrictions, excluding short-term rentals (less than 30 days).
- Dogs and cats are acceptable.
- Home Inspection Report available upon request.
- Property Taxes for 2018 is $6,220.
- Approximate rental value is $3,000 to 3,300 per month (rental season April to September).
5803 24th Avenue NW, #51
Seattle, Washington 98107
Offered at $975,000
- Condo Building: The Danielle built in 2010
- Penthouse with 2 Bedrooms & 2 Baths
- 1,250 Square Feet
- South-West Exposure
- 2 Secure Garage Spaces
- 2 Storage Units
- Wrap-Around Balcony Deck (only unit in building)
- 2,000 Square Foot Rooftop Deck